sabato 24 agosto 2013

The Queen


photo's mine

Is the Queen out?
Is the Queen in?

I love moon
on Buckingham now.
If I move
moon isn't there any more.

Is the Queen in?
Is the Queen out?

I love London
and its infinite views,
clouds on last evening
to cheer me.

Is the Queen out?
Is The Queen in?

I love summer
I love Tube
I love colours on the Tube too.

Is the Queen in?
Is the Queen out?

I love language
- my dear - enjoy it -
- I love - wait - I love - I hate - come - look - why? - but -
I love everything
that reminds me life.
I love galleries
and I love Art
I love Tate
and I love Parks
I love my only fan
I love world my only mate
I love Sloane Square and I love Kew
Everything is in my mind
Everything that reminds you.
I love turbans
and I love keffiyeh
all my love goes to mankind.
I love flags
and I love men.
I love the Works of them.

Is the Queen out?
Is the Queen in?

Listen, dear, what about a photo to me?
and to my guy?
Yes, my guy
that with glasses
and that who's fun.
My fan, my love,
my only sun.

This is London in an August eve.
This is London,
town of dreams
for whom that care
for whom that breathe.
This is London of
blacks and whites.

Is the Queen in?
Is the Queen out?

Is my love living?
Is my love dying?

It's dark now.
I'd love a Guinness
I'd love a Pub
I love people talking
I love smiling people
I love you
I hate nothing
I'm in Buckingham
and it's like wine.

I love sunsets in London
even if the Queen is in
even if the Queen is out

2 commenti:

  1. Chiapperi, sei sempre in viaggio...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Troppo poco, per quanto vorrei :-)
      Ciao All, sempre contenta di vederti qui :-)))

      Elimina